Sunday, August 24, 2008

Andy Gardiner Endorses Eric Eisnaugle!

We are THRILLED to announce that today, State Representative Andy Gardiner has publicly announced that he is endorsing Eric Eisnaugle for State House District 40, the seat Gardiner currently represents.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to publicly endorse Eric Eisnaugle for State House District 40. He has proven to me that he has the right values, the right work ethic, the right experience and is running for all the right reasons. District 40 would be well served by Eric," said Gardiner.

"I am honored to have earned Andy Gardiner's support and endorsement. He has been an effective legislator for both District 40 and for the Central Florida region. He leaves some big shoes to fill, but I am confident I am up to the task," stated Eisnaugle.

Congratulations Eric on this well-earned endorsement! We've always known you were the right guy to follow in Andy's footsteps!

No comments: