Wednesday, August 6, 2008

That's Hot.

Never thought I'd say this...but I have a new respect for Paris Hilton. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

After the McCain campaign used her image in a recent TV spot, the celebutante put together a response. Watch and enjoy...and let me know what you think...she may have something with her energy policy idea!

See more funny videos at Funny or Die


UPDATE: on Hannity & Colmes tonight, they quoted McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds as saying, "It sounds like Paris Hilton supports John McCain's all of the above approach to America's energy crisis - including both alternatives and drilling. In reality, Paris Hilton may have a more substantive energy policy than Barack Obama."

2 comments:

C said...

She actually sounded intelligent for about 2.5 seconds.

Anonymous said...

I hate to say this - but I think Paris supports McCain's energy policy too. With friends like this though...